These (MQ)gearboxes are well suited for applications in petrol chemical, power, waterworks, HVAC and most general industrial applications.
The MQ series quarter-turn gearbox are rugged,industrial grade products manufactured with SG iron housing components.All models in this series are coated by a high grade paint or powder coating.These gearbox are well suited for applications in petrol . chemical,power,waterworks,HVAC and most general industrial applications.
MQ series gearbox are quarter-turn devices intended for the operation of ball,plug and butterfly valves as well as power and process dampers. The handwheel are available in a variety of sizes for easy operation.
- Ductile iron gearcase
- Black Electrophoresis coated shaft(Manganese black phosphating/Stainless steel shaft optional)
- 12 models to 35000Nm output
- Stroke 0-90︒(+/_ 5︒ adjustable at open or close position)
- PTFE steel-backed thrust washers
- Limit switches
- Operated temperature: High(200︒C)/Low(-60︒C)
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Powder coating
A type sealed to IP68 for standard environment.
- TS type sealed to IP68 for submerged applications up to depth 1 meter for 72 hours according to EN60529:1991/14.2.8
- CS type suitable for continuous submerged duty up to a maximum depth of 10 meters
- B type sealed to IP68 for buried service applications
Gearbox size and weight